Free Motor Control Program
- Try to keep a tall spine, neutral pelvis and your feet pointing directly forwards.
- Only do movements that are completely pain free. If a movement hurts, try going slower or reducing the range. If you can't find a pain free way to do it, skip it for now.
- Your goal is to isolate each body part. Eg, if you are doing a finger drills, try to keep the rest of your hand and wrist still.
- Focus on the quality of the movement by trying to make the circle as smooth and round as possible. This focus creates a greater training effect.
- Try to keep your breathing relaxed throughout. Ideally you should inhale and exhale through your nose.
- For best results, do this program once per day.
Put this program to the test! I guarantee that if you work on it consistently you will feel the difference in how your body feels. Most people noticed they feel more relaxed within the first week and see reductions in pain within a couple of weeks. This program also makes the perfect warm up and cool down from sport. You'll find that it will significantly reduce your chance of injuries and help with recovery.
Would you like to learn more about how neuro based training can help you?