- Try to keep a long tall spine during all mobility and vision drills.
- For warmups do the mobility drills at a faster speed (but still in control),
- For cool downs perform mobility drills at slower speed.
- For general training practice mobility drills and different speed. (e.g. 2 second circle up to 30 second circles)
- If you get a good toe touch re-test from vision or balance drills it's a good idea to do them before you practice or play.
- If you don't re-test well, do them after practice and matches
- If you feel dizzy or lightheaded from any of the drills stop until you feel normal again.
- For optimal results do the whole program / warm up 6-7 days per week.